WHO ARE WE?
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Prevekso is a linguistic company with a “quality over quantity” mentality. We believe that quality should always be the most important consideration when it comes to translations. The philosophical idea that most other translation companies apply is really rather simple: they try to achieve quality in the most economical way. In other words, they try to finish their translations as rapidly as possible. This idea, unfortunately, gives rise to a contradiction. Achieving both quality and speed with translations is very difficult. In fact, the two usually contradict each other. True success for a linguistic company lies in its ability to obtain a proper balance between speed and quality. Our company is dedicated to achieving this perfect equilibrium.
It is a rational assumption that someone familiar with two languages will be able to successfully translate and interpret between them. We demand more. The best translators and interpreters are well-educated native speakers of the languages they grew up with. Furthermore, professional translators and interpreters essentially enable, if not create, real communication bridges between cultures and languages. An optimal translation is a natural one; it lies somewhere between the lines and strict rules of the dictionary. Only the most skilled translators are able to accomplish this. At our company, we seek out the most competent and best-educated native speakers available. Our skilled linguists have abilities that transcend their native tongues and facilitate true communication between our clients. Furthermore, all of our translations are processed and completed in our own language center.
Language is an instrument for creating and producing texts. A professional translator should understand the subtleties and nuances inherent in both of the languages they are dealing with. We strive to ensure all of our translators meet this strict criterion.
WHAT WE DO?
Protection of your data is important.
Prevekso d.o.o. is committed to the confidential handling of all transmitted documents and data. Prevekso d.o.o. can also be trusted to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality around the details exchanged externally and internally that are required to be disclosed during the course of business with our customers. All employees are committed to discretion. Prevekso d.o.o. stores your data exclusively for the processing of orders, billing, and data exchange with customers.
General terms and conditions
- The translation process is carried out according to general translation standards. The professional terminology used by the client is taken into consideration only if it has been previously agreed.
- When performing urgent translations with short deadlines, the translation provider is not obliged to deliver a translation with unified terminology.
- The client is obliged to deliver all information necessary for the translation: terminology, glossaries, internal information, if required, etc. Otherwise the translation provider cannot be held liable for errors or omissions.
- Until the invoice of the translation service has been paid, the copyright of the translation is owned by the translation provider. When the invoice has been paid in full, the copyright goes to the client.
- The client may report possible mistakes in the translation to the provider within 10 days. After this period of time, the translation shall be deemed as flawless. The period shall run from the date on which the service is handed over to the client in physical form or by e-mail or in any other manner. Within 10 days from the service being handed over to the client, the latter may comment, change or in any other way alter the provider’s service. The client must inform the provider about this. This part is obligatory for the client, for all types of documents which could potentially represent any damage in case of mistakes made by the provider. The exception is if the client and provider signed a cooperation agreement in which they defined this type of obligation in any other way. Should this not be specified in the agreement, the terms of service published on the provider’s website shall apply. In carrying out its services, the provider shall not assume any responsibility in case of commercial harm or any other damage, unless otherwise specified in the agreement signed by both parties (provider and client).
- The translation request can be denied in the case of impossible deadlines, or when the original is poorly written, or when the content is considered problematic.
Prevekso jeziki d.o.o. was established in 2009 for the purpose of providing translations and other linguistic services. We perform these services in a very specific and professional way. We have collaborated with numerous companies, both at home and abroad, as well as many different governmental departments. We provide comprehensive language services for all our clients (including all language combinations), interpreting, proofreading and many, many others.
If you would like to learn more about our company and the services we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- hours interpreted
- pages translated
WHERE ARE WE?
Ljubljanska cesta 27
ID for VAT: SI 55496717
Telephone (SI): +386 40 526 621
Telefax: +386 59 740 302